Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mac Messenger My Name Keeps Changing

CHAPTER 9 * 2 * PARTY! Enemies NEW OR FRIEND? SEBAS ..., (WILL CANCEL YOUR DINNER ...?
Nick: dave ... jajaj if she is my girlfriend ... __ts he is my best friend ...
You: haha happy again!
David: haha and ... does all this ... (Interrupted )
Xxx: dave I've been looking for a while!
Dave: mmm jeje sorry sel! Esque Nick I found ... ... to ... (Interrupted)
Nick: Hey Sel! Long time no see! (loosin said touch and going to greet her sister like you ... that seemed a little strange because there were rumors that Selena hated it ... but it all seemed lor otherwise)
Selena: haha yeah ... 3 months of the tour míay 4 of yours ... haha but who counts! Dave and Nick
-tu: lol
Sel: Nick jaja mmm ...? (Turning to look and return to see him face angry sister)
Nick: lol sel and was going to do ... Selena __tn she is my girlfriend! (Said with a smile of satisfaction at being able to say that and seeing) ... she is Selena __tn one of my best friends ... haha technically as a sister (said as he tousled hair)
SEL: haha pleasure! (Said giving you a kiss for his cheek and giving a hug) ESATA SEL
ASI:

You: haha alsoNo restaurant ...
Sel: ... mmm it was normal has not done very well leave the behold ... I think looked better when he was here ... mmm ... but we
Dave said: We told you that do not worry about it ... you still wanted to ... but you'll be back within 1 week ... ... that you know he was trying to forget and that I succeed ... or at least no longer feels the same for you ... for at least not as strong ... (All I hear and I shed tears ...)
IN
PARQUESITO Demz: because they wanted to call you?
You: because Nick was talking con sel ...
Demz: they are technically very good friends are like brothers ...
You: if that's not ... they were talking about a girl ... one that was ... apparently because he was in love with Nick ... I think it is & hellip , a ... ex ... no?
Demz: * sigh * mmm _ts the girl they were talking about was not an ex ... if a girl was in love with Nick ... it was Maya ... jonas lived with the family since their parents died in a motor accident stico when he was 10 years ... the jonas brothers were very close to the Mayan family and took Nick and Maya were very close ... they grewMaya was very close to Nick ... but ends up falling for him .. She told Nick yeara ago and said he could not continue to suffer ... that was going to go to school in Paris mientrs forget it ... it was devastated because Nick did not want out, since I saw it as his sister and did not want to lose ... Nick had tried to locate but could not ... sel had to go on tour to Paris so I ask ... so Nick must be very happy to know that Maya will be back ...:)
You: ahh ... and if he returns ... and I hate to be the girlfriend of Nick ...?
Demz: haha I do not think I hate you ever hated any other than Nick's ex that if he returns, turns to go to class and fixed it's up to you because she is your age ...
You: mmmm I hope !
Demz: (watching the clock) __TS! Look what time it is!! You have to go now! (He said grabbing and taking you with it) ...
WITH NICK, SEL AND DAVID: NARRA NICK NOW! Sel
: mmm sip but wants to get his brother! XD
Dave: mmm that was the best!
Nick: How good! Maya will return and will be around as before nothing but better because _ts now! (Turning to where you were before you) mmm _ts dnd these? (Been looking foraround the gym)
Dave: mmm where it goes? Sel
: mmm and when?
Nick: no pe ... (Remembering) or god! I'm stupid! * ___ts Must be thinking he was talking about an ex ... (sigh) I think I put much importance to it ... must think I'm interested in other ... must estarme hating ... and just today! *
Sel: Nick _ts mmm do not going to hate it ... I do not think you have to explain who is angry ...:)
Dave: haha in that sel is right! Why do not you call?
Nick: mmm yeah right so I do thank you guys see you later ... (She said walking towards the exit) I met
MATHEW AND I SAID THAT WAS MU __TS And DemzAnd hurry ... AND A LITTLE RED __TS VAT as if he had been crying BUT NOT KNOW WHY, I WONDER IF I DID SOMETHING AND IF ... I knew it ... BUT I TOLD HIM ... WE CAME TO THE HOUSE AND SHE WAS NOT __TS ME TO MY HOUSE WAS THE HOPE THAT WAS Demz ENDE__TN WITH JOE AND THERE WAS ... BUT WAS NOT ... Demz NI, NI __TS ... or anyone else MY MOM AND MY DAD ... went straight to my room locked and I got to take a bath ... PULL ME IN MY BED WITH CLOTH STILL IN THE NECK, NO SHIRT, PANTS AND EVEN WITH THE HAIR WET ... I decided to call EPNSARA _TN NOT WANT YOU TO BE ANOTHER WAS THAT SHE WAS WITH ME ... MIENTRS
ip; BETWEEN MAKING NO EFFORT TO MAKE THE MINIMUM NOISE ... And he did. TODO LO LINDO VI ACOSTADOSIN BLANKET ... NO SHIRT AND BOXERS ... COULD NOT DENY THAT HE HAD A HEART ATTACK BODY ... I made sure ESTUVIER DOOR WAS LOCKED AND SO NICK HAD A BOOM IN THE FACE Covering EYE AND THE OTHER IN ABDOMEN ... * AUTHOR: JEJE NOSE UNDERSTAND IF I WAS FACE UP * ME AWAY TO THE PRESENT AND DESPACION ME BESIDE YOU ... With the index finger started to follow the CHEST TO FIGURE YOUR DND began his CUADRTIOS THERE COULD NOT I stopped ... DO WANT ... Even if ... Ne w began to draw OF THE CONTENTS OF THEIR CONTOUR BEAUTIFUL LIPS ... UNTIL ...
NARJEJE YOP RO
until we feel that a hand to hold yours AND OTHER WAIST grabs you and pushes you VERY CLOSE TO THE MORE THAN YOU HAD THOUGHT ...
Nick: are you doing here? (Said in a sweet voice and mixed voice anger ... I still had him)
You: mmm .. you had to explain it before ... I could not help you to think I am a ... (e Nick put a finger on your lips so they do not digieras that word)
Nick: shh! Do not say that ... would never think that about you! (Said as he made you will be closest to him)
You: Nick ... you ... you ... I love you ... (I said very quietly) and nun ...
Nick: You said? O0
You: that I love you ... And I'll never cheat ... esque zac was with doing some preparations ... but I know they will kill me for telling you, it was a surprise ... but I'm not surprised that it costs me my engagement you ... (You said very quietly)
Nick: I love you too princess and more than you think (she said low and demzasiado cute as not to fall and know that he would do anything you ask) And I will not say anything ... I realize you care a lot ... and that makes me ...
COULD NOT FINISH THE SENTENCE AND GAVE YOU A KISS THAT MADE SUPER STAY UNDER THE ERA UN BESO ... ... DBEGIN YOUR HANDS ON A BLOUSE DESABROCHARTE ... YOU DID NOT ATTEMPT to stop and when we take off her blouse, started down Giving NICK KISSES IN THE CHEST ... TO WHERE TO FIND YOUR BRA ... THEN went back up ... and understand that they WAS THE TIME ... (haha you thought! Hehe as I said is not the time yet ... )
BUT NOT ALREADY KNOW I wanted to tell him to stop ... NICK NICK THOUGHT THE SAME THING ... YOUR TREATMENT ... BESOS understand you express passion, LOVE, LOYALTY AND A LITTLE FEAR ... NICK TE LLEGO A WELL-understood ways in so little time ... so I went TO KISS YOUR LIPS AND AS IF NOT THE LAST ... AND WENT DOWN THE LITTLE RHYTHM POCSMALL OR TO GIVE KISSES ... AND WENT AWAY TO SEE YOUR FACE ... When he does ... You just stared
TU A EL ... Nick: I love you ... (He whispers) ... I can not believe I had done by me ...?
You: Nick ... would do anything for you! (You said giving a Pikit) jeje (giving an account of how you looked as they were without a shirt)
Nick: wow! You're amazing! I can not believe it stops ... (said jokingly and driving you to see the face of mischievous eyes) haha but we can start over ... if you want?
You: haha Nick is a tempting offer ... ... (bitten Saidendothelial lower lip while he admired her body) lol but do not think they're going to do ... well I do not think we will do ... I have a promise ...
Nick: seriously? ... and with whom and for how long?
You: mm sip with my friends have a bracelet ... never remove us ... but I always sleep it off ... haha
Nick: haha good thing in common ...
You: so if you?
Nick: yeah ...
You: no! How nice! (Starting to give kisses short) lol and it is true that one of you is not ...?
Nick: (sigh) uff ... mm yeah ...
You: seriously ??!!! Joe Who?
Nick: mmmoja and acobijándote to the head)
Nick: I love you princess ... haha ... so you go to sleep here and at ... (Dio as he settled and gave you a kiss ... then a big yawn and then was slowly closing the eyes)
You: Good night baby ... (You said you fell into a deep sleep)
BOTH FELL INTO A DEEP SLEEP ... you up at around 2 am and It was raining and there were many RAY .. YOU DO NOT LIKE ANYTHING AT ALL ... AS he had always TERROR TO QUAKES AND RAY ... SO WHILE YOU TRY TO GO BACK TO SLEEP CAIANO bed MANY THING RAY HI ...Nick: lol princess is a joke ... do not get to mourn if you ... seriously not going to happen ... I swear ... (said giving you a very strong beak and holding on) Now that you're with me I will not let anything happen to you ... go to sleep quietly ... (started tararearte a lullaby ... and you fell asleep)
THE NEXT DAY:
was 9 AM. FRIDAY 14. NICK
already up .... You were fast asleep ... his bed was really comfortable and big so will cost you more get up ... Nick was already up, showered and BREAKFAST & hellip; WAS LYING YOUR SIDE YOU WAITING holding you up ... I found him FACINANTE GREEN SLEEP UNTIL YOU broke down and kissed ... NICK YOU HAD BREAKFAST READY ...
Nick: hello beautiful ... (He said all tender and whisper)
You: (slowly opening my eyes ... and smiling) Hi Nicholas ...
Nick: like this morning? Sleep well?
You: lol well I love to dawn every day and ...
Nick: haha that's not very expensive ...
You: lol and slept ... excellent removing it from the rays ... ¬ ¬
Nick: sorry ... (He said giving you a supermegacontraiperduper Beso)
You: mmm nick? ... could? (Said pointing to lend you a shirt on because I do not know yours and disappeared ... XD)
Nick: haha pretty clear! (Said, getting up and grabbing a shirt from the closet) Here!
You: thanks ... (A little red as you put it and nick gave you breakfast) UUO! Nick! My love should not have! (Said giving a Pikit)
Nick: anything for my princess !....
You: hehe thanks my love! (Started to eat it but it was too much for you so you gave it to nick your snacks ... when completed) was seriously delicious thank you very much!
Nick: I told you I was not nawould give anything for you! ... and princess that you have so much fear of lightning?
You: mmm esque when she was thirteen between the school ... I met a boy ... Sebastian. We became very good friends ... in fact we were best friends ... I always looked after the boys and I was most special ... we vacation together ... then we went back I started to like it but at é l saw him as my best friend ... we try to be together ... but I just could not I began to love as a brother ... so stop trying ... then I startedhappen to me? Or so it feels?
You: you know very well that sebas sebas ...? (Started to hear a little sound as you bring the phone to the computer and starts to ring before you get a message ... you ... you .. lol you if you have not heard) sebas! Sebas
: _ts ... (is short communication)
You: SEBAS! NO! (You started to mourn both the memory as nick)
END OF FLASH BACK!
You: ... so ... we left everything in the car to look and when we reached the place and it had stopped raining ... there was a red cross and the police ... a lot of people around the tree & hellip ; was the breast andhellip; do not have to feel guilty ... the at-fault ... you were only taking care of ...
You: but I did! I MATE! (Not to mourn macaws)
Nick: ___ (your name compl) Stop saying that !!... your not your fault! Just .... Should go ... maybe ... I think is better?
You: ahh? (By re-watch and trying to stop mourn to understand)
Nick: yeah ... princess ... maybe it was what had to happen ... and ... if it was his time ... maybe ... it was you I was to ...
You: to kill him?
Nick: no .. to help you be happier ...
You: mmm and & hellip; (At this point I fainted and fell unconscious)
Nick: _ts? (I had you in his arms and I lay in bed) ___TS .... WAKE ___TN! YOP NARRO
JEJE: You fainted
WITHOUT NOTICE ... ONLY ONE ESCUHASTE __ts? Before falling into a deep darkness ... THAT YOU WERE CONCSIENTE had fainted, after 5 min ... MASO LEAST BEGIN TO CLARIFY AND A PARK was formed, we identify BELOW ... ERA ... THE PARK IN SEBAS who had known ... Stunned ... ... WERE NOT KNOW THAT YOU WERE DOING THERE WAS A PARK OR ... REALLY NICE ... NOT MUCH LIKE NICK AND YOURS .. BUT IT WAS HIS &C-hi cute ... so long? - Told me with his smile still
"I'm dead? -
-no, just ... busy to talk with you and say it to me ... granted, he said, looking skyward and then returned ; ndome a see-
-sebas!-ever open it and broke down and mourn, but do not know if it was a dream, but he hug-__ts
llorez no, lol it was not
your fault, yes, yes it was-
-no ... it was my time ... apart from that I'm much better looking ... I lost a brother ... no I told you ... but it was my twin had to 10 when he died dideverything together ... we were very close ... when he died ... I felt and asked I wanted to die ... I wanted to be with my brother ... I met you and I wish to live again ... you helped me analgesic were a kind ... when I get drunk ... not only did it for you .. I thought my brother had seen the night before ... I knew that at last ... went back to stand by your side ... so I get drunk ... and thanks to your call ... I was able to be with you my brother thank you ... and many do not know how ... when corto the call was to tell you thank you ... -
-sebas (crying) Why? -
-why was what I wanted, so do not feel bad-
- and I were staying? You promised me ... -
-know what I promised but ... it was my destiny and your destiny .. Nicholas ... is going to be very happy ... hehe graxias him know I'll be quiet ... -
. sebas'm gonna miss you-
-me too but one day we will see again, and now ... well it's time to come back ... I spent a lot and are very worried about you ... you have to sacrifice to get back ... wellI asked ... a reason for you to pass out ... ... you're going to diagnose diabetes ... and ... you will be very happy ... bye -
GAVE ME A KISS ME THE FRONT AND all started to darken A TIME IN THE DARK AGAIN HAD HEARD BUT SOME APPLIANCES-PI, PI, PI ... - WERE THE HOSPITALS LIKE ME AND PROBABLY HAVE TO BE TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL .. BUT HOW LONG WILL LAST ...
NARRA NICK:
fainted in my arms and unresponsive and she was wearing her clothes and I have mine ... SALI CORRIENO ASKING THE HALL HELP ... MY MAMA JUST ENTER MY ROOM AND ASK ME TO STEP TOLD YESTERDAY THAT STAYED BUT WHAT A NIGHTIU!
Doctor: I mmm I have a bad and good news? Marce
and Mathew: ok?
Mom and Dad: what happened?
Demz: is going to recover?
Joe, Kevin, is going to recover?
Doctor: if Miss is stable and woke up and that was the good news is ... bad ...
All: WHAT ???!!!
Doctor: Miss you forecast the reason HAPPENED suffers fainting ... ... ...
diabetes when he said that ... I FELT A HUGE PAIN ... MY PRINCESS HAD TO SUFFER WHAT I ... WHEN THE DOCTOR SAID I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND KNOW THAT EVERYONE stared at me ... COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment