CHAPTER 12 * CONTRACT! AND WILL BE POSSIBLE?
narrating your:
You: if I trust Nicholas just thought you'd be angry for some reason ...
Nick: mmm (said a little more calm) Princess can trust me ... I do not I get mad ... (he said looking into my eyes)
You: is that ... is ... Maya ... (I said lowering my head, not knowing whether I would understand if he was going mad seguíao being jealous ... if JEALOUS ... )
Nick: Maya? (Wonder, not understanding that Maya had to do that I'd been avoiding all morning and afternoon ...)
You: mmm if maya was & ...to class international units, bone, just for fame and if you think I'm one more? ... and if you fall ill and the first thing, even for what I saw there and did not sympathize ... and if when I got not even want to talk to me and was keen to get away from me ... (I started to think about it again and felt like a stupid few tears traveled down my cheeks)
Nick: is ... why? (Said, raising my face with his forefinger, and then to see me in the eyes grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, to form it into a hug which I hid my face in his chest and stroked my hair) princess ... love do not think, Ste) lol joe is not quiet what happened?
Joe: hehe ok ... mmm that daddy took us some news ... so let's nick, linda (offering me his hand and I got to get up)
You: hehe thank you very much very handsome boy ...
Joe: Yeah, yeah, I had said but not so similar beauty (seeing upside down to bother to nick and kissing your hand)
Nick: joe ¬ ¬ if you keep flirting with my boyfriend propinare you a little bump that surely will make your face prettier it is! What do you think? Want to know my friends? (Said, pointing fists of his hands and was already up, luI embrace ego)
You: lol baby go! (Said his hand was walking)
Joe: haha no brother you are so predictable! Nick
: ¬ ¬
You: haha good going!
CAME WITH OTHER
Nick: Dad? That is the news that occupied us? Paul
: mmm that today we must return units have a presentation on Wednesday and Thursday have an interview ... have to rest because tomorrow will be a day largoooo! (Said to see you again because you had to go to sign the contract tomorrow and you had to start to see what songs were going to put on your first album and all of the costumes and promote yourself ... definitely going to be a long day!)
Tu: (Smiling)
Nick: Why come back to see __ts?
Demz: haha and that before were so happy?
Joe and Dani: If for what?
there anything you want to tell, "said kevin-
You: mmm nop! (I said trying to hide my smile Colgate)
Paul: haha well yes, but still can not find is a surprise until next week!
Joe: And that?
Paul: I can not give more details! (S Denisse he turned and walked to the car from them in that and all the suitcases were in the car) at home and we do not ask anything __ts!
All-You: ok
You: mmm
All-tu: ¬ ¬ y?
You: as paul said I can not say anything! (Said walking towardsto the order of the girls)
Nick: If you heard can not say anything to PC! (He said walking towards you and holding you) ved? If I can count on me!
All: ¬ ¬
You: nick baby (you said grabbing his face) ... do not you either (said releasing and Stepping into the car)
All-nickytu: hahaha! Nor you either!
You: haha
Nick: ¬ ¬ mm and are going for that car?
You: because in this I went and then I'm going!
Nick: and my kiss?
You: I'm sorry! (Said montándote in the back)
Demz: haha cuñis luck next time! (Walking alongside said mounting Elyis in the driver seat)
Joe: and my kiss?
Demz: sorry! :) Dani
: sip cuñis goodbye! (Said from the side of the 2 and mounted in the passenger seat)
Kevin: amour and my kiss? Dani
: sorry! (He said waving good-bye)
Demz you: (fiving in the car)
Dani: bye guys! (He said, getting some sunglasses and turning the car, making the engine roar at full speed and going back home)
Boys: 0.0
Kevin: come, I will lose out on PC! (Giving a small stroke or head zapping both) flatly forbid them to leave their girlfriends will fill your head my dear promised(Sigh) ok ... but first tell me you and me ... but before then (going to see) _Ts you do not have anything to say?
You: I? Nop jaja me if I'm a virgin!
Demz: haha ok to you if you believe it!
You: ¬ ¬ why I'm so holy?
Dani: No, because you are someone very good, we know you're not a saint but neither ¬ ¬ hope you're not a virgin!
Demz: mmm yeah ... But just you do not forget to tell us! Not to be nosy but to know!
You: ok ... but dani, as you said?
Dani: not here, take care to buy a test first!
You: lol did not expect us to go straight to the house ... go to the mall!
Demz: si and ah & amp; iacute; we're going to have a coffee at Starbucks!
You: I think!
Demz: mmm but we have to go with glasses and I'd better get used
Dani: we come! (Said parking the car)
got out of the car and walked toward the entrance of DC Where there were many well covered PAPARAPZIS IBAN BUT SO DO NOT FIND ALMOST DID BUT FOR SAID __TS Demz MIRA ESA PETTICOAT! ¬ ¬ DISCOVERED BUT THEN WE WILL NOT FOLLOWED!
reach the pharmacy AND NOBODY realized who FEIN ACCOUNTS WERE A ONE TIME WE WERE HOPING TO END BUT CHOOSE DANI ELGI AS 20 DIFFERENT TYPES!! ¬ ¬
SAW THAT AFTER THE CLOTHES ... Shopaholic addict PURCHASED OR VARIAS DANI GARMENT THINGS, YOUR ONE PETTICOAT AND YOU KILLED SOME CLOTHES AND SHOES CLOTHES COLLARS Demz! FINALLY REACHED
STARBUCKS AND ITS SITTING WITH COFFEE!
You: (taking a sip) tonka?
Dani: It was about three months ago I had already asked Kevin to be his wife ... one day we went to dinner and then took me to the beach we saw the stars and cuddled all night until 12pm we went for the car, it was late and we were a bit far from the city asiq we went to a hotel, we rented a habitacióny ... obviously was not the first time Kevin and I were together alone in a Room ny we lay down to sleep and I'm KevinHTMLXC You: mmm n ... (remembering and by putting on a red touch) No
Dani lol: lol I knew it already did!
Demz: jajaja
You: no, no, no, not that we are almost there but ...:) still was not the time!
Demz: but will it really get ya!
Dani: If you're the one who will be living ved that nickname as it ...:)
You: lol and ... (Interrupted by the cell) mmm matter if I answer?
Girls: Do not go!
* TELEPHONE * You: Hello? Xxx
: where the heck these !!!!!!!!!???? (Shouting in English)
You: first of all do not yell at me and second you would know if you had paid attention to 5 minutes of your time!!
Xxxx: a m & amp; iacute; not talk like me! If your mom lets you why I'm not going to accept a little girl of 14 years! (Girls do better with that and you have 15 to 16 ok?)
You: Pope news flash !!!!!! I have 15 and going for 16 in a few days bye !!!!!! (Hung up crying)
Dani END CALL: do not cry that way? (Hugging and had left the Starbucks)
You: it's a fool I've been here almost 2 weeks and just be realizing that you never have time and I guess that was because my aunt said to see if it would make me something for my birthday but does not know my age told me she was 14 !!!!!
Demz: _Ts and forget, no vGerman sentence, Mathew worry if it does seem to be concerned about your dad and treat you like your daughter that if a pope!
You: Yes (smiling)
Demz: once!
You: haha go ahead! (You said pilot montándote)
Demz: 0.0 jajaj ____Ts can not handle not know!
Dani, and not your age!
You: on Saturday if and the first thing I want is to get my license then I have to learn if dani!? Dani
: ok, ok!
Demz: ¬ ¬ if you let her and me that I have not let me leave! (Said by riding back)
Dani: (amounts of co-driver) but that's easy she'll teach you to manage not go as crazy p
0 comments:
Post a Comment