CHAPTER 13 * AHH! DISNEY HERE WE GO! Dani
: xxxxxxx!
You: Demz! Ahhhhh!!
Demz: if I know! Although serious? (A little sad)
You: (understanding) ohh (a bit sad too) are not going to be aunts! (Embracing Demz and almost crying the two XD)
Dani: hahaha tranquis girls there is only for now but I'm getting married soon and I promise you just think there's a chance to notice them ok?
You: Safe? Dani
: clear silly! (Embracing the 2) Now let's eat!
Your Demz: mmm jajajaj
You: then why do not you have been my period?
Dani: I am clueless to the doctor!
FELL TO THE KITCHEN AND WASmust fourth Demz dress tomorrow!
Demz: lol ok! YOU AND PAUL
Paul: _ts good order all Mathew now takes you to the office tomorrow sign the contract and started filming the video, promocióny costumes!
You: mmm ok but ...
Paul: If I LOL and Mathew we will give certain amount to buy clothes and shoes, as well as necklaces, makeup and all that is your style! See you there at 7 ... I have to keep the kids occupied so they do not realize and I have to organize the school you going to do well, you join one that will many of Disney as you may have noticed?
You: hehe if
Paul: Well that's it for today!
You: ok thanks!
Paul: anything and if someone asks you do at Disney?
You: I got a job as assistant thank you!
Paul: well! And from whom?
You: haha to you!
Paul: Perfect let's eat!
IN THE KITCHEN AND ALL
Nick: they were talking about love?
You: mmm something baby!
Nick: Do not tell me vs?
You: nop love I can not!
Nick: and why? ¬ ¬
You: jajaj
Demz: if __ts why not you?
You: because it is a surprise!
Joe: mmm __ts but why do not you tell us if only to me I do not say anything (fingers crossed behind)
You: ¬ ¬ joe know you're crossing your fingers!
Jo: lol mmm iscovered his mouth, by the way was marce)
Marce: my love I think it's bedtime princess! It's 8 to bed!
Ali: haha ok! Aunt tíoy goodnight! (So they decíaa of 2) Nick
you: good night love! Ali
: Good night mom! (Said giving him a kiss on the cheek and leaving for the fourth)
You: and Aunt Ann? Marce
: she had to go to Costa Rica to ... to ...
Nick: ahh if that if the mandates of ... of ...
Marce: Gabriel ... for
Nick: for the birthday too quick!
Marce, if that!
You: mmm ¬ ¬ ok (not very convinced)
Marce: mmm nicmm Ana told me but you can not tell me that you have a secret to my dad and I want to say!
You: (opening the door) Yeah but it's different!
Nick: no, it is not ... or rather tell me why is it different?
You: mmm, well, because ... mmmm good because it is a good thing! And surprise! (You said you knew that you were hugging misbehaved very immature) mm sorry I feel a little strange
Nick: quiet love ... must be for the trip, PC went straight to the mall instead of resting should try !
You: mmm sleep?
Nick: If you love sleeping!
You: mmm ok but you stay with me until I fall asleep?
Nick: is bMathy C: if you tell me then I will say Mathy small
You: mmm but you always tell me ... ¬ ¬ Princess
Mathy: jajaj yeah but now you say well nick ¬ ¬
You: jajaj Princess saying well you follow me and he tells me otherwise right?
Mathy: I feel good princess! :)
You: lol ok Mathy (giving a sip of your milk left in the bowl, lifted the bowl and the Mathy tuyop the washed and I went to brush my teeth like Mathy)
10 min was 6 & 50! Mathy
from the car: pi-pi-pi! (Remember this is the car horn)
You: (entering the car and by putting the beltUron) and go! Mathy
: it's about time! Paul will kill you!
You: apúrale better hahaha! ARRIVED AT 7:05
You: Mathy runs (said running to the office of gift you met paul nick) Nick
: grabbing the waist) Princess?
You: (looking at the clock) mmmm mmm nick baby then we talk if! (You came running to the office of dnd paul rush you entered and sat, Nick realized that you came and stayed there in shock thinking you did there) I'm sorry but nick stopped me and ...
Paul: quiet Here's the contract you just have to sign and saw Mathy (Givin and a pencil) you havesign here (pointing and your signature) here, here, here, here, here, Yyy, here! Well now, if you have (I give you a credit card) you have to go with Demz to buy clothes, shoes, makeup and all that!
You: Demz?
Paul: if she is the only one who knows the guys like kevin calm everything will be okay! Ok?
You: if ...
Paul: well go Demz is outside waiting for you!
You: ok! (You went walking to the elevator when you come back nick ¬ ¬)
You: (when I was about to close the hand stops and goes) mmm hello? What are you doing here?
Nick: mmm by
0 comments:
Post a Comment