Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How Long Does Pityriasis Rosea Last

; Iacute; we were for your home ....?
nick yes ... But there were some drawbacks of the band and ...
You: (sighing) I understand ... (come back for the car window and a little sad)
Nick: I love ... seriously ...
Tu temple: tranquil nick ... (Said back to him with a fake smile)
Nick: (sighs) ok ...
You: mmm what time is it?
Nick: 7:30 am by?
You: mmm not for nothing ... (By becoming out the window) 10 min
get home ....
You: (grabbing your bag and taking off your belt) mmm thanks for everything ... (said opening the car door and out) Nick
SA:
You: I'm home!
Dani: it was about time! Vamos!
You: where?
Caro: Well, enlist!
You: mm but after all what happened? Jera
: yes! Obvio! Are your 16!
Flower: this may come a hurricane will your party even in a basement
You: haha no thanks girls! (Embraces) good going?
Girls: go!
NICK IN THE HOUSE:
Nick: come! Denisse
: everything is ready just need the birthday girl!
Nick: I hope it's worth!
All: IF YOU ARE GOING TO STAND UP! (SMILING) JAJAJAJA
Nick: I hope ... jajaj me princess was very sad ....
Joe: you will see just see why it was & hel;
Demz: in fact I only half help with my voice! ___Ts Was the composer!
You: Demz!
Demz: What? You behold! And you know it!
You: (a little red) lol well I'll then sit down! (I went to sit)
Mathew: great presentation! Well the following are thousands! Miles
hello! ___ts Well I mean you're a great friend in these 2 weeks were a great support to me helped me in many things like the death of my grandmother Veronica (girls is an invented character, I have no idea of co mo is called but it will be called here ok? And everything they say we know what happened but did not put ok) went with me from the news until the end are the best and whyis a great gift! Well here it is ...
The 3: Vanessa ___apellido !!!!! (Your breast bone)
You: (you got a blow on the table in shock!, You wanted a lot like your mama vdd had never gotten along every day but in recent fighting months here began to get along and be sorely missed esque ved) 0.0 Pu ... no ... no ... Pue ... do .... (They began dating in seconds tears were around your cheeks, apart from that almost never were together, was always traveling as a "famous designer", was what I said when I had to go for 6 or 7 monthsI mean you're the best friend in the world, cuñis, you're the best, do not change I hope you're enjoying this wonderful birthday!
Kevin: I want to say happy birthday cuñis hehe!! I love you hope you never forget this birthday, having been prepared by the people who most love you with love!
Nick: Well it's my turn love ... (Smiling) You know I love you ... I hope you never forget this birthday because I will never forget, this is the first birthday of the many who hope to spend with you ... you a sensational person, honest, humble, loving, friendly and ... see if I get to sayall the good things you think will never end so I just want it to be a happy birthday and enjoy it ... this song is for you!
You: (almost crying over how beautiful it was nick, and moving his lips without uttering a sound saying no if I understand) I love you ...
JONAS: when you look me in the eyes!
STARTED THE JONAS sing that song, NICK IN ALL THE SONG NOT STOP look into your eyes ... And the final chorus TE hold hands and made you pull, IN PART TO SAY WHEN I HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS HUG YOU AND TELL YOU NOT STOP SINGING KEPT GREEN EYE
All: OUUUUU!! Everyone applauded
END INCLUDING THE JONAS AS THE APLabas, wrap your knees in your arms and hid your head in there)
Nick: Princess! (Shouting) where these ???!!!!
You: (crying)
Nick: Love! (When I saw, went straight to you) that was all that? (Said sitting next to you and hugging you)
You: nothing! Leave me alone!! (Crying harder)
Nick: love ... (sigh) You know I'm not going to do ... tell me what was that?
You: (crying, but less strong and this time holding him) nick ... my own mother does not remember my name ... I said crist ... know why ... because it never was with me, nor spent a single birthday me or anything like that, alwaysfought cristy why I called instead of my name and to date not remember! (Only looked at nothing, and you had no desire or mourn)
Nick: love ... sorry ... but you had to cum this way ... I know I'll never leave, and Mathew, Marc, Ana, have no guilt they did with the best intentions ... now must feel super bad, and neither we meet no one who came to your party, none of you want our fault, we just want you to spend one day special ... even if some ups and downs .... Please let ...
You: I know .... And I'm sorry I did not treat you like nick & Hellis cake ...
Joe: even a pedacitooooo !!!!!!! (With a plate and fork in hand seeing supplicant)
You: jajajajajajajajajaj
All: jajajajajajajajajaj
Nick: joe ... jajaj. Nick
kevin: Behave!!
Joe: mmm but is not delicicoso esque!
You: delicicoso?
Joe: if you just invented!
You: ¬ ¬
Www: !!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Angry **)

0 comments:

Post a Comment