Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Elastic Headbands Wholesale Chapter 10 *

UI has! (Said giving the money) thank you very much! ________________________________________________________

Nick: I want to kill! (He finished the ice cream and lying in the grass)
You: haha there nick! Hehe how we do!
Nick: how are we going to do what?
You: Well I wanted to go since it is Saturday at the beach but if you're so tired ... well I have to ...
Nick: NO! I'm fine! What time are we going?
You: as 2! Because I have to fix some things! You're going to go with joe and kevin!
Nick: and you?
You: I'm going with the girls! Esque I have to go to ...
Nick: hahayou, that mount using! (From auto)
Nick: ok (mounts to passenger)
Joe: hey! I wanted to go co-pilot! (Said by riding back)
Nick: I'm sorry but I mount! (He said something cool) ON THE ROAD

Kevin: mmm nick?
Nick: yeah?
Joe and kevin: do you have?
Nick: Nothing!
Kevin: mmm yeah right ... no seriously ... tell us that you feel bad about not being with your baby?
Joe: nick there can not be without _ts! Hahaha +
Kevin: joe not bother!
Joe: mmm ¬ ¬ because!
Nick: joe uf if that's why! I wanted to go with my princess!
Joe: but there's going to see ... or so I believe ... (said accommodating anddave?
Dave: hehe if ___ts, shows and guests, ready!
You: hehe thanks everyone!
Boys: nothing! Mmm __ts?
You: if surprise list!
All: hahaha
Zac: I'm going good and we are going there! We vane? Vane
: sip ... jeje bye we girls now!
Tu, Demz, Selena, dani: ok bye!
Dave: yeah ... we're leaving! We sel! Sel
: If you love! Bye girls!
All-daveysel: love?
Dave: haha if we are dating!
You: ahh! Sel and dave Congratulations!
Demz and dani: if! Congratulations! Sel
dave: thank you bye
You: well girls I have to entertain my nick! So there's going to go!
Demz: If things go by the house and go!
Dani: If I think!
You: ok
____________________________________________
WERE FOR THE FIRST HOUSE Demz, LUGO TO DANI AND LAST OF THE MARCE UYA VAT TO BE THERE WITH MATHEW, ANA AND ALI! SO BRING A LTTE!:

(YOURS THE BLUE, THE GREEN OF THE Demz DANI AND OF THE WHITE)
WERE IN THE CAR OF DANI IN ALL THE WAY BACK ... YOU WERE SLEEPING IBA Demz CoPilot & hellip ; CAME TO ACCOMMODATE ALL YOUR ROOMS AND CAR WAS A BUS TO THE BOYS ... YOU PLAYED WITH JOE Demz, DANI WITH KEVIN AND NICK YOU WITH JUST THAT DID NOT ...
_______
Demz: hello love! (Giving a kiss to joe)
Joe: hello beautiful! Let's take a ride?
Demz: if we (went)
Dani: love how you did on the road?
Kevin: Hey baby! Well let's have a coffee "
Dani: yeah! (Left)
ALL READY HAD GONE TO THE HALL OF THE HOTEL! ECHO THROUGHOUT THE HOTEL WAS NOTHING BUT NICK RESERVED NOT KNOW!
You: hola amore!
Nick: hi princess!
You: let's walk on the beach?
Nick: ok go! _______________

GONE TO THE BEACH TO WALK A LOT and laughed as they went PLAYING IN THE SEA ALL DAY, FOR SURE WERE SO UDS:
THE JONAS:

JOE Demz, DANI AND KEVIN ARE JOINED DEXPUES OF ORDER ALL YOU HAD TO DO!
AS AT 6 AND EVERYONEWERE GETTING READY TO CHANGE AND SINCE THE PARTY STARTED AT 8, YOU WERE YOU A ROOM WITH NICK AND:
Nick: mmm princess where is your room?
You: mmm that's a very good question ...
Nick: mmm ... lol and the answer would be (were holding hands)
You: mmm ... hehe serious response within minutes ... (hehe smiling)
Nick: mmm ed , mo? In a few minutes? That's your room? What a great name! (Being sarcastic)
You: hehe nick I've ever said I have a father and brother who are muuuuuuuuuuyyyyyy ... sarcastic ... I do not think you want to be part of the family is unbearable ...:) CHTIerone AGREE TO GO TO BLACK

Nick: wow! These ... her ... Herrm ... Beautiful!
You: hehe thanks! -Red-once you too handsome!
Nick: Thanks go?
You: yeah sure go!
YOU TOOK IT FROM THE HOTEL AND ARRIVE BEFORE THE LIGHTS GO OUT ... YOU KNOW WHY AND YOU KNOW WHO WAS RUNNING FOR you left where others, NICK STARTED to look for you and came to a DOOR OPEN WHEN THE LIGHTS COME ON!
All: Surprise! Happy Birthday! Nick
: 0.0 wow!
All:
haha Nick: haha that ... But ... what is this? (Apparently he had forgotten what you told and I was really surprised)
Joe: Alip, happy birthday ... (you gave a peck)
Kevin: Well, well lots of love ... __ts leave that for later if ...
You: hehe yep ... nick going to greet your guests, Nick was greeted
INVITED TO THE FIRST TO DENISSE, PAUL, MARC, ANA, MATHEW, FRANKIE AND ALIA ... THEN A SEL, DAVID MILEY, LIAM, Nicole Anderson, STELLA (GIRLS SO I AM GOING TO PUT ME TO FORGET BY NAME) ... DISNEY AND OTHER! ... Denisse
: Happy Birthday son! Since you are all man! (Said hugging him for about 30 min)
You: (holding his laughter)
Demz joe (= your just that I almost could not stand)
Kevin dani: (= your)
Nick: mama ...
Paul: I think love is my tur ...
Demz joe: JAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJ! Kevin
dani: lol joe com ... jajaj jaja jajajajajaja behave yourselves!
You: (holding his laughter) chi ... guys ... bas, bas ... ta ... (to explode)
Nick (Denis and had dropped by Paul) ¬ ¬ and you can laugh ...
You: jajajajajajaajajajajajajajajajajaj .... It ... is ... ... jajajajajajajaja
esque Nick: finished?
You: no ... jajajajajajaja jajajajajajaja
All-nick: hahaha
Nick: ¬ ¬
You: jajajajajajajajjajaj ok ... haha ok, ok I am done .... Nick
: & noamp; hellip; hehe well first of all I realize that I have never sung in public lol so how will not sound good here we catch the song is called ...
TU me sing the song and look great UNTIL YOUR STAY AS IN SHOCK AND ALL WERE ALSO FACE WITH A 0.0 AND ELVANTARON to applaud ...
You: hehe thank you very much! Well what if we bring the birthday boy up here to sing happy birthday! NICK
RAISED AND HUG YOU BEHIND YTRAJERON the cake BUT IT WAS CHOCOLATE SUGAR FREE!
You: if we all good now!
All-nick: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH !!!!! (APPLAUD mietras BLOW THE CANDLES I NICK JOE AND KEVIN METER RISE AND WE DO ALL IN THE FACE IS ALL MUDDY cake and)
All: hahaha happy birthday!
You: hehe happy birthday love!
Nick: haha thanks I'm amazed!
You: haha that was so seriously good party?
Nick: yeah, but do not talk about the party but the way how you sing!
You: hehe thanks!
NICK WENT TO CLEAN THE FACE and then I ATE ALL Quequén depsues dancing until 2 AND EVERYBODY THERE IS STARTED TO GO ... It only remains DENISSE, PAUL, FRANKIE AND ALIA ALREADY HAD TAKEN THE FRAME AND MATyou are to belong only to míay!
You: ouuuu! Nick you are the best thing that has happened in my life I hope I never lose ...
NICK KISS YOU WITH ANOTHER
INTERUMPIO Nick: go to bed too late Your love ...
: ok ...
WERE CHANGED TO YOUR ROOM IS ONLY GOOD NICK QUITO EVERYTHING AND STAYED IN BOXERS ... and fell asleep BED JUST TOCO TU TE went to the bathroom to take a shower while Nick slept, I'll trade you wearing pajamas and you sleep with NICK! BEFORE he fell asleep had been given a GIFT: A CASE IN A BLUE GUITAR VERY NICE ... AND A LETTER IN WHICH told him how much she loved him and how happy she was THAT YOU WERE WITH THE GIRLS ... JEJE HOLA
CO

0 comments:

Post a Comment