22nd February 2005 10:10 pm: Gym Cape
come
Os I have to tell in the gym as he began to look at 2 chorba they were like a train, one was blonde with a few pears must aprobexarla, the other was tb brown well, I have come closer and I have asked for the cell phone I said the revival pa pa kedar my mafia in the end will come, I have them in the boat and I have a desire to arrive on Friday that I have to buy tickets for session the revival, to freak out at my chassis, I pack my tank around the neighborhood with the Pioneer I Pensao put him patting nitro shrimp and a couple of neons in the trunk of the tank to go with the trunk open thundered through the neighborhood, a week ago I caught a mini-bike pile and those that run as I do with Pikethe luis, go beat him luckily got mine the trick had to 70km / h.
Current Music: Dj-Sam jumming
Makina 39 Comments - Comment on this
3:38 pm: Cansaiko
I had to go to institutions for the French and Josete farlopa me and had to spend with my Churry kedar at recess The hope over my redneck Motike come and watch me 1 wrong and I say, you look at you, do not ever look my Churry this rascal and I back in the face and say, I'm going to touch the face nen and went to shit.
I have to spend a lot of photos made with the mobile k nens here I have one that I made at Frenchie and manufactured in the auto show, climb the photos that I have them on your phone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment