Thursday, March 3, 2005

Pokemon Rubin Game Id

The first thing I gotta shit on the fucking fucking dead pisoteaos jaker mangao account qe ma, I'm going to lick cock jakear, Joshua ehhh anyone not laugh my neighborhood I have respect and a dumb hick like you is not just stop by my catching perdigonazos, and we see waving goodbye kabron you tell your life kabron k're on my list expected to die, I grab the neck and I'll rip your head blight estrujare you like a cookie and I Meare up your grave, and cut off their fingers with the knife kabron pa ham cut short little piece of you with your cock I'm going to castrate, and the ablation with my rock go with a van go through all the streets and we're going to surround the Kemar your door and you'll leave ahorcao in the bathtub, rape his sister and his oldfor then beheaded with a knife and charge me all your fucking family fucking catalan, if the guy standing pako kabron be dead shit on me all fucking red independent Catalan, Katale had become the ruling virtuosos k, gotta go work over and Catalan reds kemando shacks like you and do not go counting your anecdotes when you petaban niggers asshole, so many times you've practicao you have left Scotland eyelet Kagar me all the fucking boat blaugran incandiaremos nou chap, if that He took me to my cousin's pitbull it starts to smell and you Buske Catalans i already fuck happened to all the dogs in your neighborhood, I filed this cocksucker that would not have guts to wear to give birth before my behind d a screen is very brave, insurance quand will be the ugly with glasses Tipik sickly face full of pimples that laugh at the aunts of the ugly and stupid it is and not leave the house porke gypsies in their neighborhood you're stuck, do not play with fire ruling virtuosos ehhh k I'm more dangerous than you think you, lucky you dismount a
kabron

I am mangar Pensao the flag of Spain's imperial eagle pa hang in the room makes me a photo in the house of chipi them myself, so most k pa aunts molar drool over my VIVA SPAIN



Tabamo on Wednesday I will tell you I stuck the bull manu Sprayed anton and me with the chassis of an Celik fartuki to tunner with a spoiler in the form of V back with red tinted lunettes has Kitao tuition and will hto put the name Scorpio Josele and Motorola were with the scooter after us were going to follao attracting babes in the neighborhood I find such a Moor who is set to monitor parking Parkins will i get out of there calls me 1 euro and I empujazos him aside and say: pull your country moro pa fucking kick you kick your dinghy, the dinghy metete the ass, we're cutting pa Moor English will try punctured the wheels of the tank let us run the Josele and caught the scooter motorola begin to surround and to throw kicks and k at the end we catch him by the neck fartuki catches the butterfly bag and seal the gold in my bag and start putting it while watching Sprayed if there was someone, but not went into an alley of the anto skinan kicked in the stomach to let him kao estampao to the wall to Marcao to atontao k kedo we caught him by the arms and legs and shoved it in a container in a k leaves no one was there, before done he handles the portfolio with 6 euros k tb had the poor we should stay with a watchmaker gold eventually sold to a gypsy for k put it in the stall Sunday Trail kabron going paperless can not understand porke go to hell Moors in Spain and over are undocumented Mancha Spain,
weno gotta tell this morning my first day of gigs in the play I made 4 new alli compis the malopi the bull so they call the piki porke drilled and pussies to sticking with Pichet I spend the evening laughing at the blacks of the obr

0 comments:

Post a Comment