Thursday, March 3, 2005
Myspace Relationship Day Counter bacala007 @ 2005-03-03T15: 15:00
19th February 2005 11:24 pm: Today anton the Josete and I have pegao beating an old man with a rickshaw
muxo Hoy Me Toca a fucking old balls, I was to Trankil with the window down listening to Don Omar on the chassis of dani and suddenly goes a fucking old man with a white motorcar those of the stone age and I will fuck the lame left mirror the tank I make a trap out of the car and say, look you've done nen my rearview nen nen lame you and I open the head as I pay insurance nin fucking old refused a kick across the face until he fled the maricon rogue the bat I'll break the glass and you hose the motorcar I brought him to the park stands to make but in the end he made a bonfire metimyou burn diesel and so warm the cold pa
Current Music: Paco Pil-viva la fiesta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment