: SHARPENER AS I HAVE BEEN FUCKING TOUCH THE BALLS PUTOS
Taba sleeping and there goes 11 or a sharpener in my neighborhood with a megaphone by a van renault cigarettes and saying that sharpened knives I go the window and say shit sharpening ka pa k are you going to put the megaphone in the ass and I nen spike the wheels of the truck so I'll sharpen the cock.
I uploaded pictures from the party on Friday in the revival
Aki
a picture I made him the locker anton with the blonde from the gym and her friend the other end just brushing us tell you now
Here therenas and some rulas, entered and began to dance and we got to stick boat blind, the waiter was there to look at the turkeys will cripple the neck and say, as you look at my 2 crappy you head chorba ruling virtuosos, finish liandome with 3 brunette who were on stage dancing, manu is to mess with a mulatto wena pirulascon KARK and 2 that ended up getting involved in the bathroom were arguing over who was half his cock plunged into the kettle, the phoskis and the Chapis no luck has not eaten a porke Rosko fat people are the least likely to link pa, me and anton just by throwing at 2 blonde and her friend in the tank, as xupaba told me I had a dick very playful, we started to do an orgy, the blonde said that Anton and I got midiwe were and that it had got bigger, and puts it ends us I made a 69 and after while the other got a morreos gave me that first scene, and it sucked twat anton after there were 6, k the morning we went to the park to smoke a blind Petillo and other powder I put in the park.
noxe the saturday we went to a new parke k have opened near my neighborhood of rulas laughing, espraits pillabamos the permanent and the new neighborhood we went to our signatures there and put our names and e name of my Churry Josu x Vero, Liam us folders and drinking whiskey
0 comments:
Post a Comment