Saturday, January 8, 2011

Why We Get Neck Pain With Vertigo CHAPTER 17

MLXC You: mmm this meat, Italy (girls do not know if I was not there but dishes come to mind) is delicisosa ...

Nick: if it is very good

You: then that ... (said closing the menu and giving the waiter) thanks ... (the waiter)

Waiter: pleased Miss ... (smiling at a little perv) nick: (clears throat) I want the same & hellip ;. Can be removed ... (cold) You: mmm that was weird ... Nick: he's an idiot ¬ ¬ & hellip; You: haha love do not get jealous ... Nick: you did not see how you looked! (A little jealous and angry) You: mmm yes but caused me more afraid .... Nick: (sigh) mmm well lets leave ... I brought you here for a reason ...

You: mmm hehe if you told me before ...

Nick: haha is so .... But another reason ...

You: where? (Smiling a little concerned, t MLXC

You: it was delicious .... Thanks ...

Nick: yeah ... and stop thanking you deserve this and much more ...

You: (smiling) You're the best n ... the best person in the world ....

Nick: (sigh) it's time for your surprise ...

You: yes?

Nick: look over there (pointing to a shooting star that was going on)

CHTMLXand ba) and under this star I want to ask you something?

You: yes? (Said seeing the eyes and very happy)

Nick: ___tn __ta you wanted to be my girlfriend? (Said grabbing his hand and kissing)

You: 0.0 in teaching ... ... and ... Nicholas .... (With super watery eyes of joy) Yeah!

Nick: do not know how happy you make me! (Said hugging)

You: no you do not know how happy you make me! (Said almost crying)
HTMLXC

You: you're the best boyfriend (nick you had a super quiet kiss)

Nick: and you (kiss)

You: I love you (kiss)

Nick: I can not live without you (kiss)

You: never leave me (kiss)

Nick: never (kiss)

The 2: Never & hellip , (and again look like the top in the picture without being nothing more than to kiss) I love you ...

___________________11: 00 PM____________________

You: as you arrive (shouting) Marce: hello as I was!?

You: super (sighing and up the stairs) Good night!

Marce: Mathew haha ok, before you talk to you!

You: ok!

climb, you change, you got a sleepover AND YOU WERE FOR THE STUDY OF MATHEW ...

You: (knocking on the door)

Mathew: wrong!

You: (you came and sat in a chair that was)

mmm hola!

Mathew: Hi princess .... How did it go?

You: super ... (sigh) and I am officially the girlfriend of nick!

Mathew: so good! Mmm I have good news!

You: yes?

Mathew: Several of the most important stations are going Paisy your songs ... and there are over 5000 downloads on the Internet! To start this great!; Aacute; Ndola) mmm good classes begin (sigh) you got a bath and went out at 6:30, TE CHANGE IN SCHOOL UNIFORM AND ORDERED THE PORTFOLIO THAT IT WAS A Queb IBAS TAKE THIS YEAR FOR PAPERS NOT HAVE TO CHARGE! WHERE TO DOWNLOAD SOUND IBAS TU CEL Y ERA NICK: You: hello love! (By phone)

Nick: Hey baby ... are you ready?

You: mmm if I go to breakfast and ready ... for?

nick: good would happen for you ... if you want? Mathew So rest a bit more (laughing, I knewMathew that if it was you would go with him)

You: (laughing) blow

jonas ... but if I like the idea that to be my personal driver ... (The 2 is After laughing)

Nick: I too love the idea ... that happened for you at 6:50 to get to school ... we ...

You: ok bye .... (Hung up)

came down for breakfast and you brush your teeth 6:50 AND YOU WERE THE FAREWELL TO ALL AND TIN-TON NICK ALWAYS THE RING LOL PUN

Maya: Hi!

You: hi maya! (Said greeting her with a kiss on the cheek) and you also come to this school?

Maya: sip ... in fact always but only last year ...

not why I went to Paris!

You: yeah ... that's great!

Maya: apparently we're going to play together!

You: seriously? That would be great!

Nick: yes! (Ib andto fix on that brat plays live ¬ ¬! Maya: it is plays live! You have to know ---

Nick: ¬ ¬ ... better not.

Xxx: ****

GIRLS ... I LOVE THIS SONG I WILL DISAPPEAR OF SELENA PUT A SONG EVERY DAY!

SO:

MUSIC TODAY: Disappear-SELENA GOMEZ!

ADIOS!

CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment