Saturday, January 8, 2011

How Much For Urine Culture

HTMLXC Nick: mmm do not like? You: if you love me but ...? others?

Nick: (sigh) love .. will not come ... the dinner is organized for you and me ... alone ( said grabbing the hand and walk you to the table) you wanted to spend some time alone before going to school tomorrow ... You: if it is true .... Ouuu nicholas're the best! (Said hugging) graxias! (said smiling in a way that nick'm like in shock) Nick: nothing (smiling como stupid until I noticed the same, I help you run your chair and sit and then sat on) You: this is beautiful ... nicholas Nick: yes but if you're with the person indicated ... (going to see you in the eye and your on) You: yes ... Waiter: you know they are going to order?

Nick: mmm champagne? (Going to see to see if you agreed and you just nod) if champagne ... and eating, I want ... you want love?

You: mmm this meat, Italy (girls do not know if I was not there but dishes come to mind) is delicisosa ...

Nick: if it is very good

You: then that ... (said closing the menu and giving the waiter) thanks ... (the waiter) Waiter: pleased Miss ... (smiling at a little perv)

nick: (clears throat) I want the same & hellip ;. Can be removed ... (cold)

You: mmm that was weird ...

Nick: he's an idiot ¬ ¬ & h MLXC

You: it was delicious .... Thanks ...

Nick: yeah ... and stop thanking you deserve this and much more ...

You: (smiling) You're the best n ... the best person in the world ....

Nick: (sigh) it's time for your surprise ...

You: yes?

Nick: look over there (pointing to a shooting star that was going on)

(Just imagine the sky was a comet passing)


You: wow ... how beautiful ... how did you know that ...

Nick: want to know your name?

You: haha if how?

Nick: (whispering) ___ts

Your

: 0.0 serious? (Back to him in the eye)

Nick: If you recently purchased for you ... (Removing documents saying that you called pertenecíay Nick: I love you ... (He said hitting their foreheads and without removing the look in your eyes like you, as he was approaching)

You: me too ...

(IAMGINEN UDS AND NICK ARE WITHOUT RAIN AND I SAID BEFORE CLOTHES AND COMBED ... EN FIN UNDERSTAND UDS)

You: nick ...

Nick: if (use whatever approaching mm)

You: (you came and sat in a chair that was) mmm hola!

Mathew: Hi princess .... How did it go?

You: super ... (sigh) and I am officially the girlfriend of nick!

Mathew: so good! Mmm I have good news!

You: yes?

Mathew: Several of the most important stations are going Paisy your songs ... and there are over 5000 downloads on the Internet! To start this great!; Aacute; Ndola) mmm good classes begin (sigh)

you got a bath and went out at 6:30, TE CHANGE IN SCHOOL UNIFORM AND ORDERED THE PORTFOLIO THAT IT WAS A Queb IBAS TAKE THIS YEAR FOR PAPERS NOT HAVE TO CHARGE! WHERE TO DOWNLOAD SOUND IBAS TU CEL Y ERA NICK:

You: hello love! (By phone)

Nick: Hey baby ... are you ready?

You: mmm if I go to breakfast and ready ... for?

nick: good would happen for you ... if you want? Mathew So rest a bit more (laughing, I knewMathew that if it was you would go with him)

You: (laughing) blow jonas ... but if I like the idea that to be my personal driver ... (The 2 is After laughing)

Nick: I too love the idea ... that happened for you at 6:50 to get to school ... we ...

You: ok bye .... (Hung up)

came down for breakfast and you brush your teeth 6:50 AND YOU WERE THE FAREWELL TO ALL AND TIN-TON NICK ALWAYS THE RING LOL PUNTual ....

You: haha bye!

Mathew: wait I'll pass ..

You: quiet ... hehe nick said he would take me ... (You said giving him a kiss on the forehead)

Mathew: Well you have money?

You: mmm (stopping short) do not forget me (giving back) Mathy ... (already had it in front with a credit card) mmm what's that?

Mathew: your new card .... Please spend ityou like it I'll leave all the money you earn

... haha ... and your allowance. Use it wisely ... I want to do well!

You: thanks! (Gave him a hug and went out the card saved)

WAS OPENING THE NICK TRBP ARECOSTADO THE CAR OF THE

You: Mathy sorry ... but ... (Interrupted with a kiss)

Nick: (laughing) quiet, let go (said opening your door)

You: (laughing) thanks ... an arriving to school) (nick park the car and under, maya and nick left turned to open the door) You: thanks! (Nick came out and scratch the car and I grabbed his hand while walking ... there were some girls making eyes of love nick and you only want it stronger claws, also had some boys who whistled and almost leaving them drool for you and Maya ... I did nick ¬ ¬ eyes if the eyes were killed and 54 meters underground)

Maya: wow! This year is going to be too good! __ts looks like these guys are as

Nick: Maya ¬ ¬ which side are you?

You: (laughing) I have only Mayan eyes to nick ...

Maya: haha if I only one that I hope will play with us this year ... (sigh)

You: lol who is the lucky guy?

Nick: Justin (making face Iuuuhh)

You: no, Maya! How?

Maya: Like what?

You: you goto fix on that brat plays live ¬ ¬!

Maya: it is plays live! You have to know ---

Nick: ¬ ¬ ... better not.

Xxx: ****

GIRLS ... I LOVE THIS SONG I WILL DISAPPEAR OF SELENA PUT A SONG EVERY DAY!

SO:

MUSIC TODAY: Disappear-SELENA GOMEZ!

ADIOS!

CHTMLXxx XC: ****

Maya: Hi! (With the face of love)

Juss: Hi My little girl came back! How have you been? (Said hugging)

Maya: well juss! (Said returning the hug)

Juss: hi nick (shaking hands)

Nick: hi ¬ ¬ (grabbing the strongest hand and starting walking)

You: (laughing)

Juss:? Mmm (going to see) you're

You: jajaj good bye!

IN THAT YOU GET THE MASTER AND PRESENT IN THE CLASS AND I WAS SITTING WITH MAYA ... MATHEMATICS AND BEGAN TO SPEAK OF MANY THINGS THAT YOU WERE ONLY wouldst NOTES ... VERY GOOD FOR THE MATH! AT 12 MINUTE LUNCH WAS SO YOU NICK STEP TO SEEK A SECOND CLASS OF BIOLOGY YOUR DAY ...

IN YOUR ROOM:

You: (ordering your stuff) and ... Demz maya?

Maya: (like you) mmm got a touch after that had to fix some thingstour ....

You: tour? (Terms of order and returning to see her portfolio in hand)

Maya: yeah ... the tour is the jonas in January ... it's like another guest ... but it is a "surprise" then no pope we mean ....

You: ohh I see ....

door Knock-knock

You: (laughing) and go!


Maya: mmm know who it is? (The door was closed) CHTMLXto!

Maya: hi demi!

Nick: haha good enough Greetings!

You: haha ok ... mm I have better go to lunch hungry!

IN THE CAFETERIA

Demz: jajaj enserio?

You: lol if I also thought the same! (Taking a sip of your drink)

Maya: haha yes and the best part was when he said "friend"

The 3: jaUgandan with cel)

Juss: haha hi nick!

Nick: Ho ... Hi Justin! (By waving it like Demz, and come back for another party)

Juss: mm __tn hello!

You: h ... hol ... Ho .... Hi ju ... (I was about to explode, and nick Demz knew asiq see you again)

Juss: mmm you have something?

You: mm ... n ... no ... po ... p ... by? CH

You: haha juss sorry but we can not tell you!

Demz: if some day we'll do when you're with ... (Maya covered her mouth)

Maya: Demz ... friends always talk about more!!

Juss: haha when that?

You: (trying to hold on to not say to nick grabbed the neck of the shirt and jalaste to you and gave him a super nick kiss ... that followed the best possible way ... it was as 4 jajaj min until they had to get air and when completep; hellip;

Demz: ¬ ¬ I hope ...

You: ¬ ¬ but do the same! (Said getting up from the table with all your stuff I go with the girls on the other output)

2:00 PM OUT

PARKING:

Nick: Forgiveness name?

You: ¬ ¬ no

Juss: we cute?

Maya: do not even think ¬ ¬

Juss: even if I told you what I asked earlier in the morning?

Maya: ¬ ¬ ... (Thinking undecided) mm can be ¬ ¬?

Juss (grabbed her waist and whisper) yes ... still am ...

Maya: 0.0 serious? (Handing it back and being a juss mm)

Juss: you know so ... since you went to Paris ... I can not stop loving you ....

CHTMLXMLXC You: mm you have to have my stuff?

Nick: mm because I want to know more about you!

You: I know almost nothing about you!

Nick: if you know things about me! In magazines there are plenty of things!

You: that's the problem! I do not want to know about magazines!! I want you tell me! To show me, show it to me!! If you do not wait until I come out in magazines and know more about me !!!!!!! (And you went to sit in the car brava)

Nick: 0.0 (iswent to the car lit up and went to the house)

IN THE ATMOSPHERE WAS TENSE PATH, YOU AND NICK DID NOT SPEAK, IN FACT NO ONE ... THE GIRLS DID SAW WHAT HAPPENED AND HE WAS SILENT ALL THE WAY AND NICK Every time I try to touch you or grab your HAND secluded and set in place TOWARDS THE LOOK IN THE WINDOW!

ARRIVED AT 2:30 PM, NICK I thought you were TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE, AND YOU SAID YOU WILL FAIL AT HOME ... AND YOU DID NOT SAY NOTHING came down, NICK THRUST KEPT IN THE CAR GARAGE AND ALL HE FELL He rose without a word to its fourth and locked:

HOUSE JONAS: C HTMLXC

Denisse: y.. happened?

Maya: no ma ...

Denisse: mmm maya?

Maya: they fight with _tn!

Denisse, and why?

Maya

why ... (and tells all)

Denisse: wow ...

Demz: If I said that! She was super brave!

Joe, who was super brave? CHTMLXbehind you)

You do not! * * Foolish pride and I need you to go ... and I have to go ... (You said grabbing a bag and walking toward the door of your room ... before you left by)

Nic: where you?

You: (sigh) look for it in a magazine ... there should say or not? (And you left Mathew send someone to pick you up) Hello! (Greeting the new driver)

Julian: Hello my name is Miss Julian!

You: happy

LLEGASTES WHEN WERE THE 3, after the photos for the magazine, TE CHANGES FOR THE ALBUM AND YOUR BAND TO KNOW WHEN YOU WERE THE 4:15 Presents:

Paul: __ts?

You: yes?

Paul: you look beautiful!

You: thanks! (And were)

Paul: Well see, I want to introduce your band!

CHTML

And this the more they liked the cover (I once to bring them who is who ok?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment