XC
You: guys ¬ ¬ Now This is great that nick seriously loves me and that I did not sta ... (you shut one wise you were to tell you all if you do not shut and it was the guys were like family and knew that he could you have gas and I threw a would support and were not going to say anything to anyone)
Mati: you did _tn Hambridge!? ¬ ¬ (Girls are going to make the boys were brothers and the keyboard bateríay were ok but not identical twins? And the name was Hambridge! Ok, they call you so because they were like brothers all had the nick age, and were to start
You: no !!!!!
__________________nick :___________
IBA CAMINO AL _TN DRESSING ROOM WHEN NO ONE HEARD!, Was the voice of _TN I ran, I opened the door, and I saw:
TU ___________ CAMERINO________
You: Enough please! Jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja, chi ... hahaha if this jajajaja jajaj well! Jajajajajaja already (haha the boys will start to tickle until I go nick and you said is well you loose and you feel as if you were glassyou were to break with the least little thing)
Nick: that was happening? 0.0 for a moment I thought that ... (interrupted it because in a blink of an eye already had embraced)
Boys: wow!
You: I love you know?
Nick: (meaning you were and for what he said and smiled as before) ... no?
You: (you saw in the eyes) because I love you, I love you (kiss) I love you, I love you I love you ... and I do not ever let you go! (Pico and hug) CHTMLLEAVE ME?
Helen: that is to say they like your music guys? (To the public)
Public : if! Sing, sing, sing!
Helen: you say ___-tn? A song?
You: (came back to see the guys and they nodded) we'd love to sing a song from our album!
Helen: go!
UDS Fits and started singing MORE ... AND WHEN YOU FINISH SO THAT SMILE OF THE BOYS WERE ASA PHOTO AS THE PRODUCER AND STAY WELL:
(NOTHING MORE THAN
HEAD TO THE SKY AND WATCHING YOUR HANDS IN THE MICROPHONE IN THE HIGH ME UNDERSTAND?)
All: wow! It's an angel! Jajaj
You: (I HTMLXC
You: haha yeah ...
Boys: haha if you keep asking will not see anything that says you do not know! It's really good at everything!
Helen: and what haha?
You: ajaj piano, guitar, drums, mmm I'm still learning violin fascinates me! And I still think the flute haha I agree!
Helen: wow lol that's fine and good ... haha let's your love life! ... m is new?
You: (smiling & ifins, I thank him and said nothing then began to laugh, and ask that you laugh? ... asiq the silly came and said: ...
Www:
mmm I can not believe you have not cried todavíao well maybe what you're thinking!
You: (came back to see and it was nick, Helen had told him to come up sat next to you) haha then I'm running out of understanding and said sorry! I do not know what you're talking!
Nick: And I said, ha ha please! ThinkI was not already discovered! And I remove the glasses!
You: then I felt a little bad I thought I was different and I come and talk and so self-centered, that almost makes me angry ... but I said it all ... sentíay. And we started talking, we met again, and then made us late and we reached my aunts ...
Helen, and told you what the surprise ¬ ¬
Your : jajajajaja no
Nick: that everyone thinks that?
Helen: &i aunt said, nothing but do not tell anything, and that had a twist of fate:
Your nickname: unexpected encounter! Jajaj
Helen: haha that cute story!
You: if (looking in the eyes as well as you and smiling)
Helen: and then how have you been here?
Nick you: 3 weeks ... (smiling)
Helen: 0.0 pc so little and so in love?
Nick: (sigh) the 2 think the same, pwhy we have not found that person that makes us laugh at times when we need it most, to support us, love us and respect for what we are ... and not only outside but inside the soul is ... the most important ... and nick was with me in the moments that it occupies, strange ... in 3 weeks I have passed the hardest things I've experienced .... and he has been there, support ; ndome, comforting, making me laugh ... (laughed a little) is all I could ask for and more ... Nick: (I hold her waist and kissed youon the forehead) Audience: UUO! Helen: Definitely PC is it for the other, make a beautiful couple and it shows you really love and it is difficult to say that, lads! You: if we know, but everything happens for a reason? (Smiling) Helen: I think you're absolutely right!, Thank you very much for all __Ts!, Guys! Nick! It was a pleasure to have you here! Well I think this is all for today! Thank you very much to be seen talking to the stars! Until next time! (And court term) CHTMLXXC Nick, for telling the ¬ ¬ ved! Paul: If the ved is a bit hard to believe! And what about the kids _Ts? You: jajaj are a love! In fact I love them as brothers! They treat me so well! So when I say something I get Hambridge! ...
(remembering something) 0.0 I know why I was so familiar to the name !!!!!! MATHEW!! Hambridge PAOLA !!!!!!! Mathew
: 0.0 **********************
0 comments:
Post a Comment