Chapter 4 *
XXX: We ___TN Now
You: Jiffy mmm no more please! (Sleeping)
Xxx: good one unless you want to stay Launched In The Avion, get better!
You: ok ok I'm coming! Aunt!
Ana: we haha!
You: good and do! Marcela
: haha!
off the plane and standing for their Luggage
Ana: mmm ... (Looking for) ... and found it (suitcase Its Holding)Almost Over 30 minutes and I was not yet
Your nameYou: Maybe I haha! (Annoying)
Nicholas: lol! Yeah right ...
You: hahaha ... ___tn
Nicholas: Why?
You: lol ask my name: es___tn
Nicholas: lol ahh! What a beautiful name!
You: hehe
Nicholas: Why?
You: convince me ...
Nicholas: Why?
CHTMAMPOCO IS RELATED IN ANY WAY gave had been talking about YA BROTHERS NICK, YOUR SISTER Brothers And what was YOUR HAVIENDO IN THE UNITED STATES OF WHERE THE Tours leave, FAMILY AND YOUR FAMILY YOU, YOUR FAVORITE COLORS, AND THAT YOUR BIRTHDAY WERE BOTH IN THE END ... VIRGO ALL! TIAS TUS TO WHERE THAT CAME! Xxx: Nick? ? K you click here?
0 comments:
Post a Comment