Chapter 2 *
came down to see what was the news when it came down you took a great surprise to see ... ... and your aunt Ana Marcela
You: AHHHHH!! "What are they doing here? (Giving them a hug and kiss each)
Marcela: hehe not told you that your mother (going to see your mom Vanessa ) Vanessa and I thought you said!
Tm: no, I could not it was going to say when they got ustds so ... tell him
You: but is it? I know now!
Tana: good news is that as I was about your fifteen ... well not to do long te ...
Marcela: we will carry CN WE LIVE IN THE STATES! Good and just, if you want to behold?
You: ... ...
Tm: mmm __ta (your name) do you think?
Tu ...
Marcela: ___tn ...
Marcela: tomorrow at 5:00 ... so you can say goodbye to your friends, family ...
You: * if it is true my friends and I'll tell I'm going and I will not come back in a lot *
Marcela: ___tn something happens?
You: * thinking of your friends * ee mmm yeah, yeah I'm too well ... well I think I have to pack ....
DINING ROOM, BREAKFAST, KITCHEN AND GARAGE PATIO AND SECTOR .. laundry ..
NEXT DAY
You got up at 8:00 and is now not going to go to school to take classes just to say goodbye to your colleagues and friends of the soul ... andentered today is 10:00 am but were special times and came at 7:00 ...
So I bathed
and tapeworms in the car as more than 15 Msg (messages) of your friends
CHAPTER * 3
AT SCHOOL
TO END SO YOU THINK YOU downloaded and GO TO THE CLASSROOM QUIMIKA ... When I touched the door and your teacher will spend SAID BUT NOT know it was you.
You: hello! (You said quietly)
Caro: ahh! ______tn (was running at you and gave you a hug you almost boot)
You: I'll throw carolina Caro: sorry! (Loosin) BUT NOT AS YOU HAPPENS Unknown HIBAS TO COME AS YOU THINK YOU WERE ... YOU COULD BE A Aunq us CALL ANSWERED! (I said pretending to be dramatic as always but brava)
And as I said before you and will remain my best student (gave you a hug) I hope you will just bn in the U.S.! =)
You: mmm graxias
0 comments:
Post a Comment