Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gay Cruising At Bwi Airport Sometimes black, sometimes pink ... ♫

Hello! You see with what is not left abandoned ... I did it again (?). Weee


am poor, O, and hysterical by not being able to connect and because there is money in itself, my dad will not pay the salary until he had made the trial click D: and that can last muuch months, I'm going where my grandmother because my school is near, I can go to walk-and so do not ask money from my mom all the time for passage. _. but I'm stubborn, I want to go home to watch on HBO Plus Skins 3 (?????) which I lost the cap 9 xDDDDDDDDDD.

I'm looking for work in a cyber friend of my dad but nom &hand, it was It's My Life Bon Jovi so fangirl xD I did not escape in the end, we started talking and all that .. At the time I bothered by something and I went to a few tables that are close direction for further exploration. I'm calmer than when I see someone sitting beside me and starts talking and hablaaar and hablaaar but I did not move me XD until it says "Hey, are you" and I "Oh o_o-ups the look-sorry, you say? ". _.U swore he was on the phone-fail-eniweis, kept talking as normaal ...



NOW SEEKS TO ALL OVER ME, FEEL ME STALKEADAAAA (????)

CH
TMLXC Peeeero is giving me the DVD's of Naruto so I can not say anything (???)-interest pork-

Among other things ... At last I could talk Rocíoy by sms! Well, we could send messages at least xD just had to take a fucking zero is hit I do not know what had changed but she CAGUAI u3u but almost killed myself when I saw a missed call it ;__;!! from now on I will take the cell to bath (?)-ok yes, naaah I also wish I could call but I have no balance, and I guess I do eat it in as for three, it is better to go to a communications center-yy lol I can only send free messages to Mexico loool BY Quee NOT LIVE IN MÉXICOOO !?!?! (?) Well, you save your sexy English accent XDDDDD
Aaah and brother of Sophia-a-school friend is doing a photography course, __, I was excited all Ghei, is super-economical only have to pay entry-yyy is another of my dreams frustrated-wheel-hopefully you can register it will be to within 5 weeks I can do xD

eeen end ... I do not think I miss anything .. be until the next:

0 comments:

Post a Comment