: D OMFG happiness does not fit me u ///// u heard me being in a friend's house and emotion to read the message I threw the phone and all you saw me then LOL looking to whether the chip, the lid bateríay around the building's courtyard jajajajaja but will have to occur from time to time but who cares!? is pseudo-free and that is what we are planning to do u_u matter much ! One of those is going to the dentist # fail but that Friday I was taking pictures with the cap and gown (ay time goes by so fast XDDD) and I have not even made the league so it's YOY TOTAL EMERGENCY o_O. CHTM
LXC We were talking about my move to Spain this Anoy told me that and told him my whole thing ICTY, she said there was no problem for me to stay at home C: so yays! I have and place to reach, the next step is to graduate LOL blablablabla get the papers and I'm thinking that while doing all these paperwork, I take my passport and I'll get the whole thing in the course of recreation that I waiting since last year o_o so I am keeping my other half sueñoy once earned money to buy euros, but my mom and dad said they would help with the passage of any anyway
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Can Betaserc And Stugeron Be Combined
it's free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment