But I did not expect was that:
LOWER SEVEN KILOS IN ALL THAT TIME AND I STILL LOOSE!
Nojoda, until I had to open another hole in my belt x'DDD what a disgrace, but bueeeeeeeeeno ... The point is that in the end left me o_o I woke up at six o'clock D: no alarm xD but I went to put food on my "chicken" and I voothers alluded to but because, well, I crossed the road ... With whom I did speak with my teachers were>) went to the court for the welcome and the wea ... Standing for two hours listening e__e two hymns, the teachers saying stupid repatrir xD and then "groups" to the other "groups" for the scientific project quee ...
SE
I completely forgot
And I "do not suck y__y" being with a bunch of strangers, acquaintances whose stocks me a damn AT WORK, OHDIOSMÍOSANTO noooooooooo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment