Thursday, September 10, 2009

Adobe Corn Chowder Recipe addictedtodevil @ 2009-09-11T02: 20:00

I have not so clear that it is so good not to be selfish.

I feel like getting in and out to my ball, new streets, but damn ... how I miss the pampering and complicity. the person in this world who have learned more men and relationships in general is that man, who gave me the holes to laugh and faces of stupefaction. and then the person you loved me.

am a mental void at the bottom, according to the doctor (reverenciax2) I am an obsessive, if it says electro (uh) do not discuss. But as difficult to ignore the body when the head cries out to you. Share who understands.

unearth what pain? for anyone who wants it, do not think anyone needs to have its miseries muand nearby, the best in this world is to keep your mind occupied. and it is inevitable to note that I have two copyrights in each three sentences loose, like it or not in the background are the influences that have received (but then not know from where you caught). but I am no longer me in a blink and I'm converting, the legs are lighter, more elusive eyes, ears and brain shrink bubbles and expands in black ..


bla ...... as always picking a lot but never to delve into anything. and I'll say it within 8 months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment