Friday, November 5, 2010

Ethernet Cable Cold Weather Chapter 8 Part II

sseytu: (trying to hold the laugh but someone could not for long)

Demz and Nick: jajajajajajajajjajaj

You: d o0 that laugh? (Such as surprised, but frightened by the face that changed Denisse to join in laughter with everyone .. and that minutes later you realize that everyone was laughing and stayed worse because you did not understand anything)

Denisse

: lol there my dear you should have seen your face! We definitely earned a Demz and Danielle! Jaja

You: mmm o0 Nick? Are you talking about your mom?

Denisse good hub ... with a condition that __tn not tell me, tell me _ta.

Denise: ok __ta! Well I'll let them go do some errands, Nick can go do some shopping at the supermarket, the list is in the fridge ... we thank you later (said grabbing the bag and hurried out)

is was

Nick: wow I was a bit rushed!

Joe: yeah ... too

Kevin: mmm ... much ... if you're up to?

Demz, Danielle and you: mmm jajajaja

Boys: they laugh?

Demz: nothing my life (giving a kiss to Joe) going to see a movie (she said grabbing her hand and raising it a quarter of joe)

Danielle: if nothing baby! (Giving her a peck to Kevin) are going to plan what the wedding (she said grabbing her hand and taking him to the room)

You: haha I think we all have things to do ... and you? Kevin and Danielle are getting married?

Kevin and disk?

Nick: soon hope to start first in Spain, Colombia and Ecuador are the countries that already have a date.

P2: Nick's true that miley is sneaking out with you? (When he said that you head down and rush it over I notice Nick)

Nick: miley FMD is a great girl and everything but my feelings for her are technically pure friendship I as a sister.

P3: Nick: that miley has a picture of you kissing her background on your cel? (Nick was silent forC

P2: Nick that girl that you walk is your new girlfriend?

TU was in its SUPER GRIP AND NICK YOU KEPT A CART AND YOU WERE LOOKING AT YOU WERE NOT EXPECTING ENTERING THE LENS WITH HEAD DOWN.

Nick: mmm that you princess?

You: mmm nothing we ... (You said walking to the first passage)

Nick: uff princess said nothing that was behold! Do not be angry with me know that I'm starting q wanting more than I thought and I do not want to change for anything now I think you're making ittobacco looking for! So please do not be angry with me!

You: mmm seriously Nick (said stopping and giving the back to see him almost crying because what I said made you feel so happy queríay you more than you thought)??

Nick: pretty and you know that if I'm not going to change for anything! (Said hugging her waist and giving him a tender kiss)

You: UUO Nick! So I think I will not be mad with you ever! (Said hugging him and walking with him while looking for things to list)

AT LASTALL ENDED BECAUSE THE LIST IS REACHED AS TO THE SUPER ONE CAME AS A FOUR JEJE (MMM I AM A bit of an exaggeration) but also while PELEABAS CEREAL WITH NICK FOR WHICH BRING YA JAJA I thought it was FOR FRANKIE AND KNOW THAT CHOCOLATE FRANKIE BUT WANTED TO NICK IT WAS NOT FIGHTING 'FOR THE TANK BUT BY JOE WANTED TO ANIMALS .. UP LOL you noticed and ended up winning 5 TIPOR AS OF DIFFERENT CEREAL!

When I got home did not you stop bothering Demz SE REIA JOE AND LIKE EVERYONE KNOWS THE JONAS BREAST AND WE LIKED PAUL .. we just tell him WELL YOU Caiste who kept law and son TELL WHEN THEY HAD ALL THIS FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR NICK ... lolcute; NDOT another kiss)

You: hahaha Nick if you're still with me and then do not complain and ask why not me away from you for a second (you said hugging him)

Nick: do you most desire, not far from me ...

ABRZADOS Seeing STAYED FOR 10 MIN AND EYES AS IF ABOUT TO GIVE ESTABN SUPERIPERMEGACONTRA ANOTHER KISS ¬ ¬ Demz were interrupted

Demz: _ta hehe go home I can take care talk to you?

You: haha clear that ifmz! Well my love I thank you for a beautiful day! (Said giving him a peck) ahh and want to join me tomorrow to see my new school?

Nick: haha princess clear that if you have no have to ask!

You: hehe thanks see you tomorrow at 9 ok?

Nick: if we are!

You: bye

you go with Demz TO YOUR HOME AND TOOK THIS WITH YOUR SUPER TIAS AND MATHEW, ALI WAS SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT FOR A MOMENT Demz NOT let go until THE MADE FOR D read a storydas Nicholas will be more than happy, he is very stubborn but inside he knows he would celebrate his 18 years ... just be a once in a lifetime! Help us organize for fisssss (making it puppy face)

You: lol I would Demz obvious!

Demz: thanks! (He said hugging you and making you fall out of bed)

You: Demz!

Demz: jajajajajaja

You: lol no god!

Demz: jaja __ta good see you tomorrow at the mall at 3 ok?

You: Demz haha ok see you tomorrow!

Demz LEFT AND YOU go down to watch TV with Marc and IVAN MATHEW TO BE THE 2 OF THE MORNING WHEN YOU WERE YOU WERE TO SLEEP ... Exaust

THE NEXT DAY ....

GIRLS HERE IS TO SHORT BUT I HAVE A LITTLE DREAM 2 COMMENTS COMMENT JEJE Y 2 HUELLITAS CAP FOR THE NEXT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment