Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cat Spay And Internal Stitches



This has special meaning ... you enjoy .......

6 Truths of Life:

1. No one reaches to touch the back molars with the tongue.






2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it.

3. The first truth is a lie








4. These smiling now because you're one of those idiots.

5. Already thinking about sending this to another idiot.

6. I still have that stupid smile on your face ..


Sorry for this .... I fell too ... and I need CompaƱa. ...


is very LOL ... but I liked
XD Happy Birthday Connie! Since you are all one ... women before the law "to the xD-uuu Katty ... is so little, soon I'll be a woman soon tmb before the law! and handle them * O *... Joash Joash Joash ... That ... Many greetings muuucho I love Connie, and you know I'll be there if you call me by phone or send me an sms

Sayoun ^ ^!

0 comments:

Post a Comment