Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ringworm Healing Stages fashi_chan @ 2009-04-24T18:29:00

ndo push you or hit you .. [Hold me and do not let me go ..!] When you start to say rude [kiss me and tell me you love me]
when I'm quiet [Ask me if I have something]

when you ignore [give me your attention]

when I get out of the way [jalam ..]
fachoso
when I look ugly ..! [Tell me I'm beautiful .. ke]

when you look to begin to mourn .. [Nomas hold me without saying anything .. ]

when I look walking [Hit me from behind and embrace .. ]

when you're scared [protect me]

when I lean on your shoulder [besame ..]
karin
when you [Give me your tambn kariƱa and make me laugh .. ]

when no contestand for a long time [Reassure that everything is bn]

when you look .. with doubt [Say It Is not vdd .. ]

when you hold hands [grabs mine and play with my fingers]

when I stop you [Topater me and make me laugh]

when I tell you a secret [save it and not tell anyone]

when it stares you alos eyes [do not turn around until I do ..]

when I miss you .. [I'm dying inside]

when I say that I love [seriously which is more than you think]

when you tear my heart .. [The pain never goes ...!!]

when I say that it dies ... [Still want you to be mine ..!]

CO SOwing wear your clothes.

- when you are sad and angry, stay with it ..!

- give to understand that it is important

- Kiss her in the rain

- when you run crying so the first thing you have to say is ..;
Who I have to break your face!?!

- embrace it without ever wanting to let go ..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment