Thursday, November 27, 2008

Brazilian & Holywood Wax Foto Cupid and Psyche



I love this sculpture, and I'm actually going to see thousands of works of arts, exhibitions of all kinds and more ^ ^ So routine part on Friday in the coming weeks with the sample Nihon Matsuri. Information:

"SOME GOOD FOR NOW BE KNOWN THIS EVENT ORGANIZED BY STUDENTS OF THE CAREER OF THE JAPANESE TRANSLATION
USACH 5y
This year will be Dec. 6 from 12 hours in the yard an arts and crafts of USACH. This festival is a Japanese cultural bath in the Rising Sun sponsored by the Japanese Embassy. Some activities are


TEA CEREMONY OF DRAWING CONTEST GO SHOP

SHOUGI TRADITIONAL GAMES AND DANCE
S TRADITIONAL JAPANESE WORKSHOP

AUDIO VISUAL STAND BOOK SALE

SHODOU
ORIGAMI
FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY
JAPANESE Yukata
IKEBANA

WWW.NIHONMATSURI.CL EVENT PAGE "

What Mejos Jojojojo it's free .. . well, that, I'm happy for the next few weeks (although I'm always happy, but the idea is to highlight the extra happiness XD). Greetings and bear hugs for you ^ ^.

Sayoun ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment