Saturday, December 22, 2007

What Do You Say In A Wedding Card




I present to Juliet anime version. She never expected to meet with Romeo, but the fate simplente crossed them. I love the way it behaves Juliet, feelings and thoughts are like a real woman she matures at the age of 16, q aybe that's why I feel very identified with Juliet. Beyond that, she has her Romeo who discovers what it means for this word, and all this in his affidavit. For Quine obviamnte have read the book have their own particular position, but ... can not rule out the idea that Shaekspear is a master at creating masterpieces. Such illusion caused me to think that you can meet in another life or something >>.\u0026lt;\u0026lt;

'm sure one of those moments in which I am hyper sensitive, but not depressive (pq I'm not XD) but very perceptive external. Can you believe that today was the birthday of my younger brothers and my brother rented it !!!?? pallasites I could have won that money! and to make matters even bother to care OO Then, when they retired, I realized that I had a tape pallasites in bolsoi naruto XD and I plop is XP I would have liked to talk to them, both looked pretty nice! ^ ^

adding to conclude today .. Oo I grated with HOT Lavigne Whibley MRS ^ uan letter is direct and asl basnate songs from her latest CD (which surely is inspired by or dedicated to Deryck).That ... if it is a song I dedicate to a guy, but really paa cate songs, and have value must be in love, because if you do not lose the magic song and most of all feeling.

PAWN ME WHY SO MANY THINGS THAT NO ONE WRITING? Baka da yo! XD


AVRIL LAVIGNE - HOT

're so good to me Baby Baby

I want to lock you up in my closet When no one's around
I want to put your hand in my pocket, Because You're
allowed I want to drive you Into the corner, and kiss you
Without a sound I want to stay this way forever, I'll say it loud
Now you're in and you can not get out You make me


so hot Make me want to drop You're so ridiculous

I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me Baby Baby
You're so good to me Baby Baby

I can make you feel all better, just take it in
And I can show you all the places, you've never been
And I can make you say everything, that you never said
And I will let you do anything, again and again
Now you're in and you can't get out

You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
[Hot lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

You're so fabulous
You're so good to me Baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment